Meet the Team
Judith has a wealth of experience and heads up the conveyancing department, advising on all aspects of this field including:
- • Sale and Purchase of Residential and Commercial Properties
- • Commercial and Residential Leases and Tenancies
- • Re-mortgages, Negotiation and completion of Grants of Easements
- • Estate Sales and Purchases
Lucy qualified as a solicitor in 2005 & joined the firm in September 2016 bringing a range of legal experience in the following main areas of law:-
- • Residential Conveyancing & General Property Law
- • Sales & Purchases of Farmland
- • Tenancies for both Landlords & Tenants
Our friendly and helpful team are always on hand to help you out and give you good clear advice.
Ellen joined the firm in 2018 and brings a wealth of legal experience in:-
- • Drafting Wills
- • Probate
- • Powers of Attorney
- • Trusts
Rebecca joined the firm in 2011. Her main areas of work include:
- • Residential Sales & Purchases
- • Wills
- • Lasting Powers of Attorney
- • Court of Protection matters.
Hannah joined Lloyds Cooper in 2018 and her principal areas of specialism include:-
- • Agricultural sales and purchases
- • Residential conveyancing
Sue Newbould is experienced in dealing with all aspects of Freehold & Leasehold Commercial Property, including the acquisition and disposal of development sites and has particular expertise in dealing with licensed premises.
Alison joined the firm as Practice Manager in 2012. She has previous legal cashiering experience having worked in the legal sector for several years, as well as management experience from her time working in the social care sector.
She is also responsible for legal cashiering, personnel and the day to day management of the firm.
28 South Street, Leominster,
Herefordshire HR6 8JB